extended competitive and technical webwatch. Bizzline's prospect
offers, in just a glimpse, a complete preview of pertinent information,
no duplicates, and a precise idea of how to use it to adjust
the marketing strategy.
French branch of one of the top 5 worldwide cement companies.
supply on domestic markets and bordering markets.
already subscribed to the Infobroking services from classic
information agencies, the client believes that reading that
type of document takes up too much time and that the given
information is not exclusive and often redundant.
After a circumstanced briefing enabling to determine the most precise source
from which to find information, Bizzline develops research tactics to execute
the information strategy requested by the client.
Research, the technological factor
- Definition of active competitors on the affected
- Complete information on competitors' movements.
- Information relative to stock exchange moves announcing an
opportunity or a threat.
- Information on any technological, corporate or environmental
- Prevent misinformation.
Analysis, the human factor
Identification of around 100 potential segment information sources by on-line
- Monitoring of these sources by "intelligent agents".
The product, the content
Specialized journalists sort and validate the information according to its pertinence
to the briefing.
- Keeping what's essential and getting rid of the accessory (the “noise”)
2 daily publication sessions of validated information.
- An explicit title and 3 lines of summary for each information.
- Source name and access to complete information.
- Transmittal to client via Bizzline's secure publication
- E-mail sent to keep clients informed on broadcasted information.
A monthly meeting enables to evaluate the pertinence of the information and,
if necessary, to centralize or enlarge the investigation field.
It takes the client only a few minutes, thanks to Bizzline's prospect, to obtain
an extensive preview of the information he is interested in and a clear idea
of what can be done with it. No need for him to go through quantities of information
from which only a few will be needed.
This objective was evaluated : in average,
50% of the information provided by Bizzline is exclusive, amongst which
60 % are judged interesting or very interesting.